1. Appealing Photos Snag Bookings
Use high-quality, well-lit photos that showcase your space in the best light. Avoid clutter and show off key features.
2. Descriptive yet Succinct Listing
Summarize your Airbnb amenities, location, house rules, and experience in an engaging yet brief listing. Include keywords guests search for.
3. Competitive Pricing Sweetens the Deal
Research comparable Airbnb listings and local rates to price competitively. Offer weekly/monthly discounts.
4. Spotless Space Makes Great First Impressions
Thoroughly clean before each guest. Stock ample towels, toiletries, and kitchenware. Welcome gift optional.
5. Seamless Booking and Check-in
Enable instant booking and self check-in. Provide detailed directions and instructions ahead of time.
6. Responsive Communication Reassures Guests
Answer booking inquiries promptly. Check-in before arrival and provide recommendations. Address issues ASAP.
7. Go the Extra Mile
Include small touches like water bottles, snacks, fresh flowers, or wine. Handwritten welcome note adds personal touch.
8. Review Management Polishes Reputation
Kindly request reviews post-stay. Respond professionally to any negative feedback.
9. Continuous Improvement
Regularly update based on reviews. Add new amenities over time. Stay atop Airbnb algorithm changes.
5 Legit Ways to Earn with Airbnb